Join me on my adventure as I climb the Gokyo Ri trek (5,420 m) at the Himalayas in November, collecting 100k EUR for a charity together with 19 other volunteers
You can help some of the world’s poorest and underprivileged people – the Nepalese children and youth, especially girls and the disabled, by contributing to this fundraiser.
– In the past 14 years, the Kapua organization has raised over 1 million euros for development cooperation in some of the poorest countries of the world
– This time, we’re raising funds for the Nepalese children and youth, especially girls and the disabled. Nepal is one of the poorest countries in the world.
– A team of 20 volunteers is raising the funds, targeting 100,000 EUR in total
– In November 2020, the team will visit the local supported charity organizations and climb the Gokyo Ri trek (5,420 m) at the Himalayas
– We are paying our travel expenses 100% ourselves, the collected money goes to charity
– The charities involved are Taksvärkki, Väestöliitto and Kynnys Ry – all supervised and funded by the Finnish Ministry of Foreign Affairs